About the job
Project: We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Senior Commercial Manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Preparing submissions for the client’s approval process ensuring the consultants provide suitable recommendations to substantiate the issuance of respective variations to the contractor.
- Commercial evaluation and preparation of recommendations.
- Reviewing advice and recommendations for claims with respect to entitlement and legitimacy of contractual claims made by the contractor.
- Reviewing and approving the contractor’s monthly applications for payment following the consultant’s certification.
- Preparation and submission of documents for audit by the state audit bureau.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of FIDIC red book.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You will have security management experience in a facilities management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Heavy Driver (Bus & Trailer)
- @ People Dynamics
- Lithuania, Europe QA
- @ PwC
- Doha, Qatar