About the job
About The Role
As a Manager Program, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Being accountable for the development, design and delivery of minor works and projects through appropriate Program Management under the scope of HIA Facilities Management.
- Ensuring the program and project requirements of internal and external stakeholders are met, whilst applying Project Management Institute standards and procedures and appropriate change management governance to deliver cost, quality and time.
- Managing the HIA FM Minor Works and Project Programs, through the PMI standards, to maintain a short, medium long-term view ensuring appropriate resources (financial and manpower) along with other dependencies, such as Stakeholders and required contracts.
- Being responsible for creating and managing against, the relevant financial budget within the business planning cycle, through effective business case analysis and risk management processes, to ensure the investment required to support the program plan is prioritized based on business objectives and is successfully delivered against.
- Managing the delivery of the Project Program in compliance with the relevant construction contracts, by regularly monitoring the progress against the contractual KPI’s, to ensure all contractual terms and conditions are being met.
- Evaluating and recommending an optimized and cost-effective Procurement Strategy for the Project delivery, through close engagement with the MATAR Procurement team, to maximize value return on CAPEX investment.
- Reviewing and approving stakeholder project requests from internal and external stakeholders, endorsing the Project Charter to enable and establish a clear statement of requirements and detailed scope of works (SOW) including the design, proposed project plan and maintenance integration deliverables, and ensuring the appropriate change control has been completed.
- Managing a team of project managers in delivering outsourced minor works projects, by providing effective PMCM services, to ensure delivery of both minor works and projects programs to quality, cost and time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a background working for FM / Construction projects
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that is totally customer-focused, and able to achieve results quickly.
- Well-developed lateral and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent project management skills, able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines.
- PMP certification is preferred
Senior Environmental Engineer
- @ Mace
- Doha, Qatar
Manager – Plan to Perform
- @ Ooredoo
- Doha, Qatar