About the job
The Sales Manager is accountable for the promotion of its respective products through a well-defined strategy and sound partnerships with existing and potential customers. S/He works towards optimizing sales volumes, acquiring new partnerships and coordinating marketing programs and activities in line with the team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Technical and Operations
- Define the product strategy and roadmap of the assigned product lines;
- Establish sales budgets and targets and cascade to the team accordingly;
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to existing and potential customers;
- Research, analyze and attract potential partnerships for the assigned product;
- Lead vendor relationships in alignment with the company’s management and strategy;
- Provide and manage complex quotations;
- Ensure a proper storage, tracking and control of inventory through an accurate stock management system;
- Generate sales for all product lines in terms of long-term revenue and profitability;
- Assist in building and maintaining a solid customer database, analyze data and develop metrics to evaluate loyalty and new opportunities;
- Secure the highest level of engagement and support to channel partners and respond to issues and/or queries in order to efficiently meet customers’ needs;
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts and market development reports in line with business objectives;
- Promote the product(s) and the company within the country;
- Oversee the implementation of targeted programs and marketing activities involving the team;
- Put available systems into practice (salesforce.com CRM for leads, opportunity and deal registration management) for output efficiency and standardization;
- Actively participate in maintaining the company’s certification status up-to-date and compliant with the partner’s requirements;
- Generate periodic sales forecasts and pipeline reports;
- Follow up on the collection of customer payments;
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership.
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs and oversee development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, Engineering or any other related field.
- Vendor sales certifications.
- Lenovo or IBM experience is a plus.
Tech Ops Managed Services Go To Market Lead
- @ EY
- Doha, Qatar