About the job
We are looking for a dynamic team leader to develop a team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members to extract good results.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective results.
• Lead & supervise real estate sales & leasing team, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Offer advice and motivate the team to close deals.
• Develop effective training programs that teach sales and how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and complete paperwork for sale and rent.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conduct sales meetings.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective communication with other related businesses and colleagues.
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits.
• Experience as a Team Leader in the Qatar Real Estate market is a must.
• Not less than 3 years of experience.
• Experience with Real Estate developers
• Professional Attitude & very good communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a bonus.