About the job
A Spa Receptionist is responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring the overall experience is pleasant and their needs are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Spa Receptionist will also be required to manage customer feedback and be an effective salesperson. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist guests and clients in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Adhere to cash handling procedures
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and the management team
- Up-sell with the latest departmental incentives
- Report accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Health Club Receptionist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous spa experience