About the job
What will I be doing?
As assistant Cost Controller, you will work with all Heads of Departments to effectively control all products that enter and exit the hotel.
- Review the daily intake of products into the hotel and ensure accurate pricing and quantity of goods received
- Control the stores by ensuring accuracy of inventory and stock control and the pricing of good received
- Alert Cost Controller of slow moving goods and goods nearing expiry dates to reduce waste and alter product purchasing to accommodate
- Attend finance meetings, as required
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
What are we looking for?
Assistant Cost Controller serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Relevant degree, in Finance/Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry