About the job
About The Role
As a Staff Coordination Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- By managing the administration of Terminal operations and back office functions including rostering, leaves/sickness management and training. Initiate, design and introduce incentives to ensure optimum employee attendance, uniform presentation and grooming requirements for all Terminal Operations personnel.
- Focal point for all staff counselling needs and support for necessary follow-up.
- Initiate Employee of the month awards as an incentive to motivate staff basis the attendance and job performance. Administration of the selection process results publishing, arrange the venue for presentation and issue awards.
- Conduct regular appraisals for all staff for their initial 6 months of service with particular attention to performance and attendance.
- Follow up and report the non-compliance in liaison with the line manager.
- Conduct welcome briefings for new joiners and ensure they are informed of all relevant rules are regulations.
- Responsible for departmental staff induction, Airport familiarization and initial training.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role or in relevant customer service experience.
- Must have prior experience managing a large team.
- Aviation industry experience is highly advantageous, Experience in the hospitality industry or large malls environment shall also be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be analytics and detail oriented and must possess good interpersonal skills.
- @ People Dynamics
- Raslaffan, Qatar QA