About the job
About The Role
As Customer Service Improvement Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Deliver customer service and terminal operational training within the department, as well as conduct customer service and operational improvement campaigns on a regular basis with the aim of creating and maintaining a customer-centric airport environment. Monitor customer feedback portals on a 24-hour basis and create reports on data gathered.
- Deliver customer service and operational improvement campaigns, training and workshops to the HIA Operations Team
- Contribute towards the creation and design of training programs, workshops and campaigns that support the awareness of operational and customer improvement initiatives for HIA Terminal Operations Team, monitoring customer feedback and analyzing emerging trends for development.
- Maintain a training file if required training programmes for the HIA Terminal Operations.
- Compile reports in training and campaigns delivered and suggest areas of improvement.
- Conduct Customer Service delivery performance evaluations for HIA Terminal Operations team with the support of the Customer Service Specialist.
- Support the investigation of customer-related complaints and contribute towards recommending corrective actions.
- Reduce the impact of emergency or major operational disruptions affecting Hamad International Airport by supporting and monitoring the delivery of HIA service recovery tools to safeguard the overall customer experience
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Advanced courses in training development and implementation.
- Advanced courses in Customer Relationship Management
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in Airport operations
- Experience in classroom training delivery
- Station or HUB management experience
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in project management
- Experience in people management and leadership within an airport operational environment