About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu we believe that through technology anything is possible.
Our vision is to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through our innovative technology. We are leaders in the field with ambition in what we do and how we impact. We empower our team to create without limit and think BIG! At Snoonu we believe that everyone’s contributions are important, we coach, we listen and we act. Our culture is boundless and equipped to hit the ground running at any given time.
Our mission is simply to transform how we live by connecting people with a technology that equips them with endless possibilities, to surpass norms and uplift communities, to create opportunities, and to do it proudly. We welcome talents, entrepreneurs, and creative minds to join us in this journey of becoming Qatar’s first Unicorn.
This Is How We Make a Difference, We
- Be customer obsessed – Focus on the customer and all else will follow
- Act with Integrity – Do well by doing good
- Be Curious and Creative – Be curious and keep the cat alive (a joking way from proverb “curiosity kills the cat”)
- Lead by Example & take Ownership – Be the change you want to see and take ownership.
- Hustle & Deliver Results! – You can do more by doing less, better and faster
- It’s all about people – Be a Team player
The Main Purpose Of Your Role Is To
- Provide tier one technical support to end users over the phone, by email or in person
- Installs, modifies, and makes minor repairs to computer hardware and software systems
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics
- Updating computer software as well as upgrading hardware and systems
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support
- Helps design and implement networks
- Consults with users to determine appropriate hardware and software needs and assists in placing orders
- Tests compatibility of new programs with existing ones
- Trains users on new software in person or through a variety of tutorial channels, often in collaboration with technical team
- Logging and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA, or when necessary
- Perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Develops and maintains technical documentation
- Maintain IT asset inventories, keeping track of the life cycle of all IT equipment
- Setup conference calls and meeting room
- User accounts and mailboxes setup and management
- Arrange and setup printers and other accessories and peripherals
- Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity support, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Provide remote support to users working from home or away from offices
- Provide complete documentation for all IT procedure, project & process
Do you have some of these?:
- +4 years of experience in IT service support.
- Provide non-core IT assistance to staff including ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data.
- You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.