About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
- Provides leadership to the Onshore Project Safety Management System and conducts all brownfield activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all ×
- On behalf of the EPC-3 Project Manager, leads the coordination across the functions within the EPC-3 Project Team for all brownfield activities. Ensures communication of key project information related to Brownfield activities within the extended project team;
- Leads the coordination to ensure alignment between the various Project Teams (EPC-1, EPC-2, EPC-4 Pioneer Camp and Onplot (FEED), providing information and resolving misalignment as required. Monitors interface agreement performance, highlighting and intervening in critical and underperforming interfaces to avoid any impacts to brownfield execution;
- Leads effort to ensure the EPC-3 CONTRACTOR develops robust brownfield execution plans, with an “end in mind” approach, i.e. engineering and procurement supporting construction and commissioning, leveraging Advanced Work Packaging implementation and supporting critical path of Construction;
- Leads the site survey implementation plan effort to ensure a strong start by the EPC-3 CONTRACTOR from early detailed engineering. Coordinates all associated activities to secure a timely site mobilization by EPC-3 CONTRACTOR and its Subcontractors to conduct site surveys verification;
- Monitors performance of the EPC-3 CONTRACTOR, develops KPIs and identifies critical issues in support of overall project execution. Supports resolution through coordination with the respective EPC -3 functional managers and discipline heads to identify mitigation options and contingency plans. Coordinates and manages various action registers to ensure completion of tasks;
- Understands inter discipline dependancies to be able to make judgements on overall technical decisions having multi-discipline impacts. Applies risk management techniques to facilitate decision making;
- Clear understanding of change management process and leads team to document and justify and manage risks associated with design change;
- Prepare and release a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports to Management as well as correspondence/memorandum to coordinate brownfield work activities. Also ensures the proper maintenance and control of department records and files.
- 20 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 5 years experience in project engineering management on a major LNG project environment. Experience in Brownfield execution. Experienced with risk management assessment techniques;
- Experience in managing discipline engineers;
- Field engineering experience is desirable;
- Lump Sum EPC experience on Major Projects;
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering.