About the job
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws, and regulations.
- Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during the work with confidentiality.
- To review and comment on contractors’ Risk management plans, methodologies, and Project cost schedule Risk Analysis (PSCRA).
- Partaking in internal and external Risk and Opportunities Review sessions and acting as the subject matter expert
- To timely report to the Lead Risk Engineer and Package Leads, Leadership management on Risk and Opportunities key trends evolution and detailed analysis
- To provide inputs for the package’s reports to the Reporting Coordinator.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that hierarchical superiors may assign.
- To develop, implement, and maintain procedures, means, and tools to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the Risk, Opportunities, and reporting activities.
- To define and update as necessary a suitable Risk and Opportunities Work Breakdown Structure complying with project needs and reporting for all phases of the project.
- To define and update a suitable Report structure complying with NOC and Project needs as necessary.
- Coordinate and maintain the Risk and Opportunities database for Major Projects and act as focal for Risk subjects.
- Follow up on Risk and Opportunities items and prepare suitable planning to determine the timely delivery of critical interfaces.
- 10+ years of relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation
- Experience in Oil and Gas operating companies is preferable
- Depth of knowledge in Risk management tools, methods, and techniques and the ability to perform independently.
- Competence in Monto Carlo simulation, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis, and other leading Risk schedule and cost sensitivity modelling tools.
- Advanced level competence in using MS Office applications like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English. Able to write detailed reports independently.
- The incumbent shall be able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- The successful candidate shall be flexible to move to the CTR location for Project execution.