About the job
The incumbent will manage the calculation of procurement KPIs and support functional requests for IT tools. This includes: (1) enabling procurement performance monitoring, and (2) centralizing KPIs and consolidating qualitative feedback from teams and sharing the appropriate tools & reports with them and other stakeholders. Additionally, the incumbent is expected to support supplier panel register maintenance, support functional requests for IT tools, and prepare communication material, data extracts, and ad-hoc analyses upon request.
- Ensure Procurement dashboard (KPIs) production and manage reporting
- Develop the appropriate Procurement KPI dashboards in alignment with the Head of Procurement Performance.
- Define relevant KPI’s and supplier assessment templates with Head of Procurement Performance and buyers.
- Provide teams with appropriate KPI collection tools to facilitate data centralization.
- Work closely with relevant departments to compile KPI data and fill procurement performance dashboard with KPI results.
- Consolidate qualitative feedback from teams to understand performance results.
- Analyze performance quantitatively and qualitatively, identifying deviations and their root causes to define corrective action plans with Head of Procurement Performance.
- Support definition of procurement action plans and follow implementation by checking KPI evolution.
- Provide support in the establishment (initial analyses) and the maintenance of vendor management database with the administrative tasks associated with adding or removing vendors.
- Help define the appropriate specifications for Procurement solutions / IT suite that ensures they enhance procurement performance / KPI monitoring.
- For university graduates preferably with a Major in the related field of study, professional accreditation related to the function is an asset.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably within a highly rated international bank in data analytics, and good command of data request definition, and Excel management.
- Ability to interact with various departments to collect and analyse data and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management
- Negotiation skills and commercial sense