About the job
The incumbent will act as the Marketing expert for the Marketing Category, with an in depth understanding of marketing products and services, the industry, agencies and market conditions, both regionally and globally.
- Conduct the strategic sourcing procurement process by working closely with internal stakeholders, identifying potential suppliers, developing RFP/RFQ, managing the tendering process in line with QNB procurement process
- Evaluate supplier proposals, negotiate contractual terms and conditions and provide stakeholders with recommendations as per policy guidelines and current market trends.
- Liaise and negotiate with new and existing suppliers to improve total cost of ownership (TCO) through sourcing initiatives.
- Provide post tender support to the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) team in the evaluation of supplier performance.
- University graduate preferably with a Major in the related field of study, professional accreditation related to the function is an asset.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably within a highly rated international bank
- Clear understanding of ATL and BTL, with experience in procuring PR, Media Buying, Events and Marketing Communications
- Ability to interact with various department to collect and analyse data and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management
- Negotiation skills and commercial sense