About the job
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Draft, review or recommend any project control related documents as required
- Provide progress reports as and when required
- Attendance at relevant meetings
- Technically proficient in all aspects of project controls such as planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations
- Report to the Project Controls Manager
- Arabic speaker is a must;
- Experience in Ministries or Government bodies preferable
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience
- Current residence in Qatar preferable
- Required immediately.