About the job
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To effectively appraise and manage team performance, in line with company policy and procedures, ensuring that business objectives and targets are achieved within appropriate timescales.
- To develop the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service at all times.
- To plan, develop and control weekly/monthly/annual reports.
- To effectively prepare staff Rota’s and manage holiday scheduling of the team.
- Identifying, maximize and drive sales opportunities from ticket sales and F&B promotions.
- Developing the business to meet the site objectives and targets.
- To maximize profit and minimize loss.
- Developing and improving market share through local marketing in partnership with the marketing department, by supervision of Advertising & Marketing activities within the Cinema.
- Ensure all operational standards are met and delivered effectively in order to create the best environment for both guest and team members.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Developing and executing the cinema scheduling policy.
- Effectively resolve Guest Comments.
- Weekly check on the website of the select Cinema timings/offers & promotions.
- Responsible for cinema logistics assurance; Check availability of prints and publicity materials of movies relating to the Cinema.
- Daily Business Operation (Daily cash deposits in the bank/petty cash usage & allocation).
- Supervising maintenance of the cinema information into other storage devices.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Business Studies.
- 7-10 years of Experience.
- Dynamic, ambitious with 3 year supervisory / management experience in either retail, leisure, or hospitality.
- IT Skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Office.
- Service Business Oriented/Commercial Awareness.
- Arabic Speaking is a must.