About the job
- To Build the Cloud Delivery Model to support the Digital Framework & Public Cloud Delivery from the ground up.
- Responsible to deliver Digital at scale across Cloud, Mobility, Analytics & IoT.
- Cloud Delivery & Operation (Enterprise Services).
- Cloud Managed Services, Solution Portfolio.
- Responsible for performing the technical duties associated with cloud computing.
- Accountable for E2E Delivery, Automation, Integration.
- To Support Digital transformation around Cloud Native Services, accelerating their Cloud Adoptions through Cloud Native Architectures,
- Multi Cloud Strategies, Cloud Transformation roadmaps and Dev-ops models
- Lead CloudOps & DevOps team for Public, Private, Hybrid cloud Managed Services put in place firm foundations with teams, built and implemented infrastructure as a service IaaS, PaaS & SaaS.
- Technical expertise Datacenter technology (Storage, Unix, VMware virtualization, Backup, Server)
- Good understanding Multi Cloud Management and Cloud Orchestration Platform (Cloud Bolt), DevOps – Docker Container, Kubernetes (Container Orchestration), Google Kubernetes Engine, Configuration Management (Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with Cloud Native, Microservice, Container and Serverless technologies
- 12+ Years of Relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with business and technology leaders.
- Relevant experience in defining selection criteria for cloud providers and identifying suitable workloads for public cloud.
- Ability and experience in one or more of the following areas: quantifying the business value of cloud, evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves.
- Experience in infrastructure and / or cloud operations
- Ability to create critical collaterals for workshops and interactive sessions.
- Experience in leading workstreams within multi-stream cloud transformation programs and initiatives for mid to large scale organizations
- Experience defining the business case to include assigning financial value to technology capabilities and process improvements from technology implementation.
- Experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare)
- Strong technical leadership experience in defining their Cloud Adoption Strategy aligned to Business Values.
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent communication Skills
- Past Experience with Big 4 consulting firms preferred.
A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or relevant.