About the job
- Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their infrastructure requirements. You will become part of a very skilled infrastructure team using the latest technologies (deployment automation, DevOps methodologies, virtualization and container, Cloud Computing).
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to design, install, implement and maintain current and future software, systems, infrastructure and operations.
- Conduct technical evaluations, fine-tuning and configuration of information technology infrastructure and high availability technologies and ensure their availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders, to plan, design and maintain security for the technology infrastructure including all server and storage environments.
Qualification/ Education :
- BS in Computers Science or related subject
- A full life-cycle implementation experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning and delivering a solution end-to-end
- 10+ years experience in a similar position.
- Experience with server operating systems (Linux, Windows), scripting and monitoring systems and automation tools.
- Active Directory, MS Azure and AD connector, ADFS, Certificate Authority, DHCP, DNS, Windows servers, WSUS
- SCCM, SCOM, VMM, HYPER-V, Storage, File Servers
- A certification in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution is preferred
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure best practices