About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Sustainability Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position will provide technical sustainability support and input during design and construction supervision.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Coordinating with sustainability-related authorities and assist with all aspects of registration, submission, site audits, etc.
- Preparing and reviewing technical studies, reports, plans, narratives, and supporting documentation to ensure sustainable deliverables and targets.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by consultants and contractors for compliance and quality.
- Coordinating and participate in meetings with clients, authorities, consultants, and or contractors.
- Achieving all times sustainability technical compliance and provide support on the specialized teams as a subject-matter-expert.
- Coordinating with KEO Sustainability teams focusing on both punctuality and quality.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 7 years’ experience partnered with a B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech Degree in Architecture or Construction and a Masters’s Degree will be considered favorably.
GSAS CGP is a mandatory requirement with proven experience in the Design and Construction stages of projects within Qatar and LEED AP and WELL AP are highly desirable.
Potential candidates will have full knowledge of GSAS Submission process and required documents and excellent skills in narrative writing for supporting highly rated sustainability projects.
Candidates having previous experience with LEED assessments that have a high rating will be highly desirable.