About the job
Overview of the Role
- Handling the End-to-End Sales Cycle Primarily for the Middle East and other Markets Assigned (if any).
- Handling Business Development & Growing Sales within the Middle East and Assigned Markets (if any)
- Coordinating with Internal Teams within Gulf Infotech for Day to Day Tasks & Activities.
- Sending Proposals, Quotes, and Invoices to Customers based on Requirements.
- Following the Sales Process using Software used within the Company and as Defined
- Achieving Monthly & Quarterly Set Sales Targets towards Growing the Business.
- Maintaining & Improving Business Relationships with Existing & Future Clients
- Generating Upsell & Cross-Sell Opportunities from Existing Customers
- Any other Responsibilities Assigned by the Management toward Sales & Business Growth
Requirements of the Candidate
- Aggressive in Sales, this is a hardcore Sales Role & Involved Achieving Targets
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Selling Cloud SaaS Solutions
- Google Cloud Sales Experience is Preferred
- Must have good Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Should be good at Following Processes and Documentation of Work
- Presentation Skills to effectively present Online and In Person to a Small or Large Audience
- Ability to Generate a Sales Pipeline on your Own and Generate Business
- Ability to understand new Solutions and Technologies and to Use this Knowledge to Communicate to Customers
- Ability to Understand Customer Requirements and Offer Solutions Customized to Customer Needs
- Ability to Build Strong Customer Relationships
- Ability to Handle End to End Sales Processes for the Regions Assigned
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and organizational skills