About the job
The RoleYour Responsibilities Will Include
- Evaluate patients’ skin conditions.
- Assess and update patients’ medical history.
- Keep a record of patients’ symptoms.
- Analyze all information regarding skin health conditions.
- Prescribe medication.
- Inform patients about available treatments.
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments.
- Conduct non-intrusive medical surgeries.
- Educate patients on preventive skin care.
- Refer patients to other specialists if needed.
- Attend conferences and seminars to learn about new medical techniques and topics.
For this role, it’s important that you have previous experience working as a dermatologist without supervision (including using dermatological tools like dermal punch, lancet extractors, etc.).If you are a compassionate, detail-oriented person with strong work ethic, we’d like to hear from you.Skills Required
- Previous experience as a dermatologist.
- In-depth knowledge of various dermatological methods.
- Ability to analyze complex information.
- Active communication skills and the ability to effectively explain medical terms to patients.
- A resilient and compassionate personality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You have at least 3 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Hospital or Clinic.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
What’s on Offer?
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working options