About the job
The core accountabilities encompass the following:
- Develop and keep current an appropriate account strategy for each nominated customer. The strategy Achieve aggressive Corporate sales across markets and segments.
- Aggressively manage the Corporate sales pipeline ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of results.
- Collaborate with Marketing and New Product Development in developing and executing best-in-class selling propositions.
- Develop and execute a market/area corporate sales strategy and drive acquisition of all segment business to exceed annual billings goals.
- Align strategies with Corporate Account Management colleagues and share best-in-class practices, to ensure consistency and quality.
- Live the Company Values, including personal accountability and the will to win.
- Meet all expense budgets by actively controlling all team expenditures.
Experience working in Qatar is a must.
Achieve all performance metrics incl:
- New Corporate Billings
- Corporate NCA (new corporates)
- Client acquisition numbers
- Pipeline adequacy
- PMR objectives
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- B2B sales experience: financial services are not a pre-requisite
- Pipeline management experience
- Ability to manage every element of the deal from prospecting to close
- Creative problem-solving/proactive thinking to challenge the status quo
- Strong Will to Win
- Ability to collaborate across band levels to transform the business model
- Ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally