About the job
Yoga Studio offers group classes and personal training classes.
About this position
The front-line receptionist courteously greets and welcomes all visitors to the studio and performs general clerical duties, supporting Management and staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to inquiries by phone and emails
- Liaising with contacts and helping to establish schedules to ensure consistent administration procedures are followed
- Identifying and introducing variations to established administration processes
- Writing routine documents and correspondence
- Verifying the accuracy of documents, generating standard financial reports when needed, and organizing data for various reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum College Diploma (2 years) or acceptable combination of equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of relevant clerical, administrative and reception experience in a front-line position working in a busy office environment or fitness center
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize own work flow, and demonstrated ability to coordinate efficient administrative processes
- Ability to remain calm, professional and solutions oriented
QAR3,500.00 per month
relevant clerical, administrative and reception: 2 years (Preferred)
Qatar ID/sponsorship (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Required)