About the job
About The Role
The main role of the Controls Project Engineer is to ensure the administration and Management of Projects and Contracts under the framework of Carrier Ethics & Compliance, EH&S policy & Quality Management System and Approval Matrix.
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Benefit from our great workplace environment and culture.
- Participate in incentive plans.
- Get development and learning opportunities
- Get a competitive salary and benefits, suitable to your seniority level.
As a minimum you must have:
- Engineering bachelor’s degree (Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, etc.).
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Saudi Market is a must.
- Good command of English.
- Thorough knowledge of the market and HVAC Controls/BMS products/ Chiller Plant Manager.
- Total Quality Management and ISO Process & Procedures.
- Driver’s license.
- Although not necessary, it would be nice if you have:
- Fluent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication.
- Good knowledge about the market.
As a Controls Project Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Responsible to ensure that field technicians and sub-contractor follow the defined safety Guidelines & rules at work.
- Responsible to maintain customer satisfaction by identifying concerns, implementing corrective action, and developing internal and external communication plans with stakeholders to communicate project status.
- Arrange Project transition meetings and carry out Sales to operation Job transition process.
- Prepare technical Submittals, drawing and any other project submissions as per the scope of the project.
- Follow up with Consultant approval on the submittal.
- Create a Purchase request, following orders to the local supplier and factory.
- Follow up for delivery of Materials
- Coordinate with customer for Factory acceptance test/Site acceptance test.
- Coordinate with the Sales team for payments and milestone billings.
- Forecasts and Achieve sales and booking for the month.
- Follow up with Technicians and coordinate with the support department to ensure the project is delivered on time as per the scope agreed upon within the planned budget.
- Site supervision, Testing & Commissioning of the Projects, and final Handing over of the Project.
- Documentation/Reports to be maintained throughout the life cycle of the Project.
- Schedule technicians for the AMC /Service visits.
- Participates in weekly/monthly meetings for sales review, aging and collection.
- Reviews monthly online backlog report.