About the job
The Senior Media Executive will work with the manager and multiple internal/external partners to plan and execute holistic media plans to ultimately contribute to the business growth of the category in charge. This person would have to be comfortable working in a fast-paced team, but also act as a strong project manager that can manage multiple work streams and adapt to business change.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Supporting the manager for holistic agency briefing and full funnel media planning (across TV, search, social, partner, display, and other offline and digital channels) in collaboration with Brand and Direct E-commerce teams.
- Working collaboratively with external agency partners to come up with the optimal media plans and making sure they get executed to plan.
- Project management and quality control of running media campaigns (new product launches, marketing promotions, brand campaigns).
- Media asset management from briefing into the creative team, to processing them to be run on media as planned.
- Continuous analysis of performance vs. plan, whilst driving relentless data driven optimization across channel, audience, creative and conversion.
- Manage day to day category budgets across media activities.
- Other associated duties as required.
What are the measures of success?
- You will have consistently delivered brilliant work to the client.
- You will have delivered improvements in performance by proactively identifying opportunities.
- You will have successfully helped to upskill the wider team, to ensure best in class planning, implementation, and performance.
- 2-3 years media / digital marketing experience in either agency or client-side within relevant industry.
- English – Arabic (Excellent verbal and written skills).
- Solid understanding of multiple media platforms and channels incl. Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager etc.
- Good analytical and interpretation skills to drive action from insight and tell simple stories using numbers and analysis.
- Demonstrable project management and collaboration skills to obtain the best results and / or problem solve.
- Objective driven; understanding the objective of the project/task and focusing to take actions that would help reach that objective.
- Problem solving; be able to critically and actively analyze situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions.
- Team worker: should be able to build strong and cooperative relationships, work cross-functionally with a wide range of people, and managing all stakeholders.