About the job
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is searching for a Service Sales Manager to grow our business in Qatar. Ideal candidates will have a core competency in Fire, Security & Building Automation systems and experience in selling Digital Service Contracts. Reporting to the Service Leader, this position is responsible for end-user Sales Management ensuring strong customer relationships are established and maintained while also driving all the internal supporting business functions to achieve business goals. Responsible competencies will be assigned based on candidate’s strengths. The Service Sales Manager is primarily involved in leading their key accounts & install base to overdrive quota, capture new market share, and grow the responsible area of business for Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Country Service Leader, be a primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of corporate customer relationships, with specific enterprise accounts and contracted customers for Building Automation, Fire, Life Safety, and Security service solutions and service contracts, tailored to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Overdrive quota, achieve sales forecast with 90% accuracy and provide input to support revenue, margin plans and economic/financial value-added goals.
- Knowledge of the customer’s business objectives, drivers & organization with an insight on how to align the values which Siemens RSS Service brings to the customer, to drive real business outcomes.
- Work in an open, collaborative, team environment in support of our ownership and customer centric culture, actively engage in senior-level enterprise selling to large / key accounts. Works closely with all the internal and external key stakeholders, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize impact to SI (Siemens Smart Infrastructure). Lead the development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies for retention of account base and development of new accounts.
- Promote new initiatives and cross-selling expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or market segment, especially in Digital Software Service Contracts, Cyber Security & Energy Services.
- Be the key sponsor for critical contractors, Owners, and SI accounts as a trusted advisor to the clients, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential and acts as the primary account interface for all solutions and services.
- Ensure all proposals and estimates are reviewed by the business for accuracy, company standards, and professional quality to meet company and customer objectives.
- Maintain ongoing contacts with large/key accounts to validate or modify our solution offerings to evolve with our customers’ business objectives.
- Maintains industry contacts and actively participates in functions in industry associations in accordance with company policy.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 10+ years of Service Sales (not install projects) experience in the following areas: automation, fire, life safety, security, building technologies in Qatar (preferred) or GCC.
- Strong knowledge of services and ROI-related offerings with ability to develop and implement a local sales strategy to achieve growth objectives.
- Four-year engineering degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills in English & Arabic.
- Customer engagement at C- levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships.
- Preferred technical proficiency IT, building technologies, demand side energy management and other related components.
- Demonstrable understanding of how-to market, position, and sell digital cloud-based data-driven service programs/contracts, condition-based predictive analytics and diagnostics, to existing and new customers.
- Cross selling and consultative selling – experience with collaborating across both client and own organization.