About the job
About the role:
- Performs Various Secretarial and Administrative Duties to Support Requirements and Maintain the Department Functions Smoothly on A Daily Basis. Handles A Wide Variety of Situations and Tasks Involving the Administrative Function of The Office. Tactfully Handles Enquiries And/or Refer to Appropriate Personnel/Department.
- Manages, Coordinate and maintains Calendar of Appointments, Travel Arrangements, Records of Communication (Documents, Faxes, Mail) To Meet the Requirements of the VP, To Record, Filter, Disseminate and communicate all incoming and outgoing matters.
- Communicates and Provides information internally and Externally to Assist and Enable Administrative Support and Effective Service to The Concerned Sections.
- Follow-Up with Other Sections/Departments to Ensure That Requests Are Carried Out and Activities Are Coordinated.
- Arranges Required Office Equipment for New and Existing Staff.
- Accesses and Maintains Records for Department Assets.
- Without a Degree : High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- With a Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 5 years of job-related experience Preferred.
- Ability to work in a cross culture environment.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- Maintain confidentiality and self-discipline.
- Should be motivated, responsible and focused