About the job
Fikra Restaurant Management is recruiting for a new, exciting, one-of-a-kind, Private Members Club in the heart of Doha and is currently looking for prodigious personalities to help grow the membership.
A natural new business hunter, the Membership Sales & Event Manager will be responsible for generating leads; touring prospective members around the Cub and be competent in closing the sales in order to achieve monthly sales targets. You will be results driven, a confident communicator, self-motivated and understand the importance of being a committed team player.
- Develop new leads and business relationships within the private and corporate market for membership and event sales.
- Ensure pipeline business is proactively managed through the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing the sale.
- Help develop the Club’s unique selling propositions and general market awareness.
- Maintain knowledge of the market, potential clients and competitors at all times.
- Execute regular lead generation activities via email, proactive calling, networking, and hosted site visits.
- Monitor sales performance and provide proactive recommendations for new opportunities.
- Participate in developing and executing strategic sales plans.
- Networking at relevant events and functions, including attendance at awards, conferences, tradeshows, industry updates and exhibitions acting as a Brand Ambassador for the Club.
- Help Manage existing Members and their event requests
- Proactively sell a variety of events to Members and generate a pipeline of non-Member event bookings.
- Meet and exceed all targets set which include but are not limited to sales conversion rate, call volume targets and new lead generation.
The ideal Members Club Sales Manager candidate will have:
- 3+ year’s Membership/events sales and marketing
- Arabic speaker
- A demonstrable track record of securing new client business
- An established network / little Black Book or contacts in Doha
- Highly conscientious and motived – a flexible approach, a ‘can do attitude’, lots of energy and a mind-set that will complement a driven start up company
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Communication, persuading, negotiating and influencing skills
- Responsible for planning own time appropriately to maximise business performance.
If you have the experience, ability and belief that you can rise to the challenge, please apply to be a part of our exciting new project.