About the job
This position will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Food Safety, Quality & Production function for the Market. This individual will develop and maintain our systems to ensure compliance with all Food Safety & Quality Standards and Brand Compliance and will be responsible for all Document Control and Records, Dough Production & Commissary Management.
The ideal candidate will provide technical support with an emphasis on continuous process improvement and product quality, Quality systems, and production systems.
- Maintenance and coordination of a company food safety & Quality program to maintain statutory and brand compliance with the prescribed legal requirements in the Market.
- Oversees and directs production operations at the supply chain center & leads production operations, coordinates production staff, and equipment, and ensures the quality and profitability of products.
- Assist in monitoring and updating existing HACCP, SOP, AND QA programs, procedures, and document control programs.
- Assist in conducting Food Safety & Quality Audits for Supply Centers & Vendors.
- Collaborates with colleagues in Supply Chain, Operations, and Quality functions to continually improve capability and process efficiency.
- Support the Line and Functional Manager in other aspects of the Supply Chain & Quality
- BSc degree in Food Science/Food Technology or Microbiology (must have) HACCP or FSSC certification required.
- Minimum 4 to 6 experience in the food service industry / QSR or retail in the field of Food Safety & Quality
- Knowledge of food safety and HACCP principles and FSSC Standards add advantages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Basic ERP Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent communication skills in English Language and preferably in Arabic but not mandatory