About the job
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for the management of Customer Care in the assigned region/country, delivering the highest level of customer service to customers who have experienced a service failure. You will coordinate feedback and recommend solutions to underperformance of QR’s services.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner according to local Legislation. Respond to complaints and requests for information and assistance, and interpret, and explain procedures and policies. Investigate and analyze all customers’ complaints from all communication channels available and independently respond to customer feedback in a timely manner in line with the department’s SLAs.
- Recommend level of compensation (monetary, vouchers, Avios) for service recovery and settlement of complaints according to QR’s internal policies and procedures.
- Utilize and communicate management information and performance data, to ensure the delivery of an effective operation and maximize customer retention.
- Manage a comprehensive database of customer feedback and generate reports.
- Regularly interact with Airport Stations in all QR network, Legal Department and Customer Care Team at Head Office in order to explain cases and seeks inputs on how to solve issues.
- Lead the discussion with local attorneys to handle customer related legal cases in order to address and resolve corporate cases. Represent QR when required on hearings at Court and ensure all responses and resolutions are based on fact, well-reasoned and legally sound to ensure that there are no risk implications that may result in legal actions against the Company.
- Liaise with functional departments at Head Office to gather information and carry out background investigations with regard to customer feedback and complaints.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Customer Engagement & Loyalty – Customer Care Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years of experience
- Preferably frontline customer service experience in an airline or hospitality industry
- Airline reservation and ticketing qualification
- Fluent in English (oral and written) on a native speaker level
- Familiar with Consumer Legislation of the assigned country/region
- Commercial acumen; able to spot and interpret market trends
- Ability to analyze complex cases as presented by a customer and to determine the actual customer request and intent
- Ability to apply company policy as well as own judgment for case resolutions
- Comfortable working with a large case volume and managing self and team’s expectations with regard to workload and overtime requirements
- Proven time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Knowledge of either Spanish/German/French/Italian/Russian/Turkish/Scandinavian/Brazilian Portuguese is a must