About the job
Leading a highly motivated and experienced team of managers, you will be fully accountable for the management of Hamad International Airport and Doha International Airport airside operations, including airfield operations, AOCC-Airside Operations Control Center, Planning & Scheduling, Emergency Planning, and Wildlife Control.
Your Accountabilities Will Also Include But Not Limited To
- Ensure safe, orderly, and efficient operations for aircraft, passengers, employees, visitors and others.
- Oversee all airside processes and reinforce continuous improvements in key processes.
- Be the focal point for key stakeholders, including the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority, Ground Handling Agent(s), blue light & response services and others.
- Contribute to the successful completion of development projects, including participation in all relevant ORAT activities.
- Be responsible for the departmental budget including CAPEX / OPEX / REPEX and headcount.
- Represent MATAR locally and in international forums, and engage in other international activities in which MATAR will be engaged.
- Contribute to the development of the MATAR Operations Department personnel and help them successfully meet career aspirations and goals
- Deputize Senior Management as required
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 12 years of Airport Operations in a Senior Management capacity.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in the field of Operations with a specific focus on Airside Operations, management of an Operations Control Center, compliance with regulatory requirements, airport works, etc.
- Must have completed globally reputed courses offered by ICAO / IATA / ACI, or other education/training body of a global standing.
- Thorough knowledge of ICAO / EASA / FAA regulations as applicable to airside operations.