About the job
The Sales Manager will demonstrate the following key characteristics:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Creativity in connecting with decision-makers
- Goal driven and assertive in pursuing lead opportunities
- Have a solid work ethic, can-do attitude and a passion for service.
- Generates hotels/resorts awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, tradeshows and networking groups. Works closely with sales and marketing teams to solicit, sell and confirm business required to meet budgeted sales goals for their property.
- Candidate should possess the ability to solicit leisure and group travel. This position requires a high degree of independent judgement and discretion on decision making and managing confidential information of the property.
- Has the ability to be a Public Ambassador for Four Seasons Hotels.
- Luxury hotel Sales background and proven sales track record required.
- Identify and target leisure agencies that will generate business on behalf of hotels but not conflict with WSO efforts.
- Utilize various prospecting resources to solicit and secure business on behalf of hotels.
- Use company wide programs, sales developments, prospecting projects, WSO customer events and reporting for leisure business development.
- Follow up on all business inquiries and leads and qualify business to generate leisure room nights.
- Create and execute account plans for assigned market territory to ensure maximum leisure revenue and budgeted leisure targets are achieved for the property.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and direct sales goals including outside sales calls, prospecting calls, site inspections, and entertainment as outlined.
- Assist the Director of Sales in the development of new programs and sales campaigns in an effort to obtain additional sales from the various market niches.
- Assist the Director of Sales with the implementation, follow-through and updating of the quarterly action plans.
- Explores new ways to increase revenue.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is an advantage
- Pre-opening experience is a plus
- Passion for being innovative and able to quickly adapt to changing environments/demands
- Adhere to Four Seasons Hotel’s standards as well as policies and procedures
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Employee Handbook
- Works harmoniously and professionally with all co-workers
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably has luxury hotel & resort experience
- Sales & Marketing background
- 4-6 years of experience in related field
- Excellent command of English, Arabic is an advantage
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage
The hotel will apply for work authorization for a successful candidate.