About the job
As a Senior Operations Agent, you will be responsible for all tasks related to the booking process whether it is an Inbound or an Outbound booking and done from QR Holidays Doha or QR Holidays in Outstations. Accordingly, will provide appropriate holiday information to the customer with the highest level of customer service and as per QR Holidays Operations process. Customer support for QRH operations at all touch points.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Will attend to all inquiries as per agreed booking and services processes as well as time frames.
- Identify the customers’ needs and provide suitable holiday information in a confident and efficient manner.
- Assist customers with check-in and immigration formalities for transit city tours and stopover products.
- Issue documentation required for a transit city tour and stopover products.
- Ensure the customer receives the highest level of service excellence at all points of contact and maintain prompt communication with the customer towards the conversion of the inquiry.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the ground service provider punctual.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join our Qatar Airways Holidays Team.
This position has a shift-based work schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Reservations and Ticketing systems (namely Amadeus)
- Able to work in rotational shifts
- Knowledge of holiday Products and destinations