About the job
- More than twenty-five (25) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large green field construction activities.
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases.
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects.
- Experience with LNG Projects.
- Minimum twenty-five (25) years of experience with management and execution of construction works, either as a client or as a contractor.
- Demonstrates sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, in particular when at Site.
- Experience with major and first tier EPC Contractors, Sub-contractors and Vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrates ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Capabilities to take workload and meet deadlines