About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Support the development and implementation of an effective marketing strategy.
- Execute marketing initiatives and ensure the tactical implementation of plans for brand marketing, communications, and consumer/market research
- Create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program which will enhance the Brand’s image and position within the marketplace.
- Brainstorm, identify, plan, and execute generic and site-specific ATL, BTL, and TTL marketing activities to drive admissions and F&B sales
- Maintain the Novo brand and ensure consistency of the brand across and cinemas locations and consumer touch points in compliance with the brand guidelines.
- Support the management of Novo loyalty program with the aim of increasing customer enrolment, loyalty and revenue per customer, through customer data analysis, design and execution of targeted loyalty campaigns, and performance tracking
- Design and Organize activations and events, including movie premieres, in coordination with movie distributors, landlords, and other partners.
- Design and implement creative marketing campaigns to boost admissions, sales of F&B, and overall brand awareness
- Develop and coordinate the production of relevant marketing materials, including standees, brochures, movie guides, branding…
- Coordinate with cinema managers to ensure proper implementation of marketing promotions in all Novo locations
- Conduct relevant consumer and market research for the organization to generate information relevant for marketing initiatives.
- 4 years or more of relevant marketing experience, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications or a related discipline
- Excellent writing and communication skills