About the job
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with information on their required products.
- Lead customers to desired shelves or aisles and assist them in locating products.
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answering any questions that customers may have.
- Provide information regarding prices and after-sales services and ways in which the latter can be obtained.
- Suggest additional products in a bid to meet the company and self-sales targets.
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes.
- Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdowns.
- Oversee wrapping or bagging of purchased items to ensure that they meet the store’s standards and the specific instructions of customers.
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are carried out to their vehicles by instructing baggers to do the needful.
- Make cold calls to new customers in a bid to prospect them for business and meet sales goals.
- Call existing customers to provide them with information on new products or discount options and markdowns.
- Create sales reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress.
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
- Reply to what app orders
- Update the website when needed