About the job
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organizations. From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal! We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our customers. Not bad for a company you thought was just a mobile network provider, right? We’re here to prove we’re no one trick pony and our technology reach goes way further than you imagined. Read on to find out just how far
With us you will:
- Monitor/manage project schedule, costs and quality.
- Manage the vendor interface between Subcontractor as the overall accountable vendor and the fibre connectivity service vendor.
- Perform vendor management/follow up and project control in addition to assure timely and accurate status reporting to all project stakeholders, including regular schedule and cost tracking.
- Identify and address customer dependencies, clearly and in a timely manner.
- Support the agreed project change control procedure to keep the project within the approved scope, cost, and timeline.
- Evaluate any project change request, perform proper assessment, share the outcome with the overall PM / change control board and highlight related opportunities/risks with needed assumptions.
- Mitigates project risks and resolves issues on a timely basis or escalates whenever needed.
- Manage and resolve technical and design issue between the various stakeholders.
- Confirm the acceptance criteria with customer and assure successful service delivery and complete service acceptance by customer.
- Record/track all projects delays with clear supportive evidence to assure clear accountability/ownership for each delay.
- Maintains a repository of all technical project-related documents for use throughout the project, for historical reference, and for audits.
- Manage the development of the operations manual and sign-off by the customer.
- Manage the creation of closeout documentation and sign-off by the customer.
- Formally closes the project and hands-off to the customer.
- Support vendor payment approval process and invoicing process towards the customer.
- Create a detailed weekly reporting, to steer the Subcontractor and address customer dependencies.
- Candidates need to be experienced in telecom technologies like microwave, TETRA, fibre technologies, etc.
SkillsApply if you have:
- Engineering degree in Electronics/Telecommunications or relevant major
- Knowledge in the service delivery of fixed, Enterprise mobile &Tetra based telecommunication services.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex deliveries for Enterprise services
- Good communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Proven team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Substantial technological background, gained in global, multi-cultural organisations
- Align with rollout, network and service management teams to provide the best delivery experience to meet the customer service requirement
- Provide feedback and update internal and external stakeholders periodically about the project progress with standard PIP plan.
- Good knowledge in (Nokia-Huawei-Cisco, Juniper) IP, Routing, Switching, Natting,
- Solid understanding of fixed access network – architecture, topology, troubleshooting.
- Customer Communications Management
- PMP or prince2 Certificate
Bachelor’s degree in Telecom/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Project Management or Similar.