About the job
Primary purpose of job
Develop and manage funding programme and financing structures of all QatarEnergy-related new projects and secure limited/ non recourse long-term financings wherever applicable from the international financial market on optimal financial, economic and commercial terms and consistent with Corporate and State of Qatar policies for QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and JV’s huge/mega projects.
Experience & Skills
- At least 12 years Post Qualifying within a Project Finance environment, with at least 5 years of direct experience in Project Financing.
- Experience managing internal and external senior stakeholders.
- A high level of technical and specialized knowledge in according and reporting, project cash flows, etc.; as well as other disciplines like legal, contracts, marketing, etc.
- Experienced negotiator with strong interpersonal, supervising and management skills.
- In-depth understanding of global economic and political issues and their impact on industry and company performance.
- A degree in a relevant discipline (Finance, Accounting).
- A Postgraduate degree / MBA or professional qualification (CA, FCCA, ICMA) is highly desirable.