About the job
- Select venues, adhere to the given budget, arrange onsite vendors and ensure client satisfaction for the scheduled event.
- Carries all reasonable requests or special projects requested by members, owners and guests or resort management.
- Plans organize and instruct specific classes, activities and events. Activities include special events and holidays program.
- Oversee product stocking, and accounting, including lodging, food and beverage.
- Managing all aspects of a resort, management, human resources, housekeeping, attractions and guest services.
- In charge of employees, finances, customer service, promotions and quality control.
- Planning and organization. One of the most important traits of successful event coordinators is the ability to plan and organize all aspects of an event.
- Decision-making skills, creative thinking, written communication, public speaking, leadership skills, time management, and networking skills.
- Professional in the hospitality and event industry who plans and coordinates events.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and team-oriented.
- Success-oriented, optimistic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dependable, reliable and loyal.