About the job
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality; then dispense them when appropriate according to each individual’s needs.
- Makes sure people/costumer get all their prescribed medicine and prepares medications for consumption or delivery.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems (eg. MediTech, Mediware etc.)
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid license to practice the profession here in Qatar