About the job
- Manage and monitor public relations activities and to ensure effective communication with stakeholders, the media, and the public.
- Responsible for promoting all aspects of planning publicity and PR activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Arabic.
- Proven experience as a public relations officer or similar PR role.
- As a PR Officer, you should have an organized and cool talented professional who is capable of handling any crisis.
- Have a creative mind and excellent communication skills.
- Confident in your public speaking and project management abilities.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written)
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving tendencies