About the job
We look for staff who genuinely want to help customers get the most out of their gadgets. If you’ve got a passion for all things technology and have a knack for explaining things in just the right way, we’d love you to be a part of our retail team. Retail is all about connecting with customers by asking smart questions. Whereas some customers have a clear idea of what they want, others need much more guidance. It’s your job to listen intently and consider the customer thought process. Join Vodafone and we’ll support and encourage you every single step of the way. If you’ve got the experience that’s brilliant, but if not, don’t rule yourself out. Because what truly matters is your attitude and drive to meet and exceed both personal and store targets. If you’ve got the motivation and personality, we can train you in everything else. Bring all of that to the table, and you can look forward to one of the best hourly rates on the high street along with stacks of other great benefits and discounts. First, there’s the basic rate that’s very hard to beat anywhere on the high street. Then, there’s the structured career development plan, which allows you to develop fast throughout our Retail stores. Rest assured, you’re an asset we really want to develop. Finally, there’s the chance to work for one of the world’s top ten brands – a company famed for its groundbreaking approach and spirit of innovation. Retail is all about connecting with customers and helping to find the right technology for them. If you thrive on giving people a fantastic experience as well as selling cutting-edge products and services, a career with Vodafone retail is your chance to shine.
With us you will be:
- Responsible for the implementation of short- and long-term sales support and operational policies and the successful launch of new products in all channels.
- Channel operations are responsible for processes and policies to enable each channel to run at optimum capacity ensuring their sole focus is on the delivery of all required services and grab sales opportunities across our Direct and Indirect channels.
- Responsible for ensuring channel management and engagement become one central function that supports direct and indirect sales channels.
- Responsible for Commission policy design, management and own within CBU (Channel Partners and Employees).
- Develop, Manage, and continuously improve processes, procedures & policies (For all Sales Channels).
- Manage IT system capability (Business Owners).
- Lead sales and operational support tools development (ECR, Etop up, Open UI, CRM Enhancements, SSMs).
- Lead vendor Management. Manage channel Profitability (Store profitability).
- Responsible for Sales support – schemes Roll out for channels (Roll out, GTMs & PIR)
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, Marketing, or similar from a highly accredited University.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Sales & Channel Management and in Man Management Roles.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Channel Commissions payouts, Sales Support – Strategic Interventions, Engagement programs, Operational Support & Development – Support Tools
- Proficient in Ms-Excel and PowerPoint, Certification in Microsoft office will be an added advantage.
- Must have Operational Efficiency (Channel Profitability, PIR, Cost efficiency)