About the job
About the Role
Working for Business Finance Flight Ops with the key objective of adding value to Flight Operations and the QR Group. You will be responsible for providing financial analysis for optimal allocation of resources and reviewing costs. Provide guidance to the Flight Ops organization on the accounting policies, Drivers, KPIs as appropriate. Providing financial support on business cases and CMCs to Flight Ops Senior Management.
- Develop financial models and conduct analysis using a broad range of quantitative tools and techniques.
- Analyze and report actual costs; prepare root-cause variance analysis reporting to management on periodic basis (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Identify and develop process improvements in conjunction with finance stakeholders and/or business
- Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for senior management.
- Identify and develop in conjunction with business KPI’s and report them on a regular basis.
- Review, rolling Plans, Forecasts and annual budget submissions in line with key management strategies/ targets.
- Perform other department duties related to the position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or other business-related majors
- Minimum of 5 years relevant business partnering experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with independence and minimum supervision
- Experience as a financial analyst in the airline/Transport or complex industries
- Experience using PowerBi and Tableau
- Experience using Oracle ERP
- CIMA or CMA certification is an asset