About the job
About the role
We are hiring for HR-Internal Communications department in the development, planning, implementation of all marketing activities, and communications aligned to the Qatar Airways Group. Working with the Internal Communications team on all activations, events and marketing. Support Manager Marketing and Communications in leading, developing, and producing communication plans that include strategies for advertising, social media, online marketing, public relations and events for required stakeholders.
Other operational duties would include:
- Contribute to the creation of communication content for advertising and marketing communication which includes completing finished print and online advertisements and marketing literature.
- Quality assurance of content produced which includes checking for compliance to prescribed brand communications guidelines and technical specifications.
- Complete creative concepts through to finished high resolution artwork with the other in-house creative designers in the Creative Services business unit within the Marketing department.
- Research, analyse and interpret data from various sources including online for developing, engaging and compelling brand communication materials.
- Develop concepts and create advertising content for online media, including Al Darb websites, programmes pages, digital marketing banners and E-News Letter.
- Make creative contributions that enhance the quality of the advertising and marketing communications materials.
- Ensure quality and safeguard the integrity of the brand by ensuring that it follows the company’s communication strategy and prescribed brand guidelines.
- Contributes in developing and implement marketing plans to increase brand awareness and improve brand desirability.
- Working with the team on all events and career fairs.
- Manage communication plans that include strategies for advertising, social media, online marketing and public relations.
- Effective communication with other areas of the business and internal stakeholders, providing Marketing and design services to support business development.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the HR Management Team.
To be a successful candidate will be Qatari National (or have a Qatari mother) and must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Qualifications in Graphic and Digital Design / Art / Photography or Equivalent.
- Relevant field-related experience.
- Excellent time management skills to deliver quality marketing materials on time, and handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Proficient in using Mac OS Platform – Proficient with HTML, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Professional, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook/Entourage
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to follow direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of digital formats and third party serving technologies
- Proven track-record and ability to create original content with the objective to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media