About the job
About The Role
We are looking for Customer Services Agent – German Speaker, with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Customer Contact Centre located in Doha, Qatar.
As a Customer Services Agent, you will provide service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, ensuring that customer satisfaction is optimized in every interaction. Your responsibilities will include making new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage, issuance/ re-issuance of tickets, and processing of refunds. In addition, you will support E-commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities.
Key Accountabilities Will Include
- Respond to customer queries over the telephone, email, fax, web chat, social media
- Maintain and generate reports as required
- Sell, up-sell and cross-sell Qatar Airways products and services to the customer
- Complete fraud prevention checks
- Make outbound calls to customers to provide information as and when it is required
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- High School Qualification with 1 year of customer service experience
- Having completed IATA or airline Basic Tariff course is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bilingual – fluent in English and German language
- Interactive, customer service oriented with a warm, cheerful and expressive personality.
- Customer-focused and always drives customer satisfaction when responding to customer inquiries and calls.
- Flexible to work on shifts