About the job
About the role:
You will be responsible to prepare the operational staff rosters according to the staff demand as determined by Operational and Contracted Engagement standards within agreed HR Parameters.
- Update the roster with different absence types (authorized, non-authorized) to ensure that the right level of coverage is captured.
- Assist in the preparation of the Daily Rostering KPI reports for the Operational Management to help ensure company HR practices are being followed whilst identifying areas for improvement.
- Daily coordination with the departmental admin teams in relation to all roster changes, absence and leave to ensure the correct level of operational coverage.
- Continually analyze roster coverage in line with roster and staff changes to ensure Operational coverage is maintained at all times.
- Highlight all Roster change requests forwarded by Operational Line Managers or departmental admins to the Rostering Planning Coordinator for ensuring accuracy in the resourcing plans.
- Be able to use the Inform Groundstar Suite to help manage the departments’ Planning and Rostering functions.
- Assist in the preparation of the weekly roster report to be presented to the RMS Support Team Manager as part of the weekly update.
An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Tertiary, Vocational, Trade or Diploma or Associate Degree and 3 years of job-related experience, having analytical background, problem-solving, have operational business knowledge; be
Self-Motivated, Effective Communicator and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Exposure to elements of Inform Groundstar Suite & RMS Configuration Expertise would be an advantage.
- @ People Dynamics
- Raslaffan, Qatar QA