About the job
About the role
The air freight industry landscape is entering an accelerated phase of change and transformation. From digitalising the end-to-end value chain, to fortifying a true e-commerce experience, to the launch of digital freight marketplaces, and much more. At Qatar Airways Cargo, we recently launched our VISION 2027 Roadmap as part of The Next Generation programme. The roadmap encapsulates the journey to bring about changes both internally and externally with the objective to simplify business engagements with Qatar Airways Cargo regardless whether the task on hand is complex or simple.
To support our VISION 2027 roadmap, we are looking for talents – the bold, the imaginative and the change-maker. All of whom will support Qatar Airways Cargo’s position as a true leader in the air freight industry. If you want to make an impact, to grow your experience and to challenge your comfort zone, then join us at Qatar Airways Cargo and be part of The Next Generation of change-makers.
Become the ambassador and the orchestrator of Qatar Airways Cargo VISION 2027.
We are pleased to announce this incredibly exciting opportunity to be part of the Qatar Airways Cargo Commercial/ Sales team as a Salesforce Specialist in our office in Doha.
Join the #MovedByPeople family and leave a mark as part of the Cargo Commercial/ Sales. We care, we lead and we have fun managing small to large-scale business transformation projects to offer simple service to our customers while connecting global communities.
As a Salesforce Specialist, you will be responsible for providing functional expertise covering all requirements during the Salesforce program lifecycles (Discovery, Design, Development, Configuration, Testing, Quality Assurance, Go Live, and post Go Live Support).
You will be required to work with stakeholders to define requirements, customize the platform, and enable the users to get the most out of Salesforce. You will automate complex business processes, create reports and dashboards, and train users on Salesforce as well as customize applications on the platform by using programmatic and declarative skills.
Some of the key responsibilities would include the below,
• Participate in scope definition and requirements gathering and ensuring that information provided to the project team is up to-date and accurate.
• Manage new user set-ups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of accounts/contracts/opportunities.
• Carrying out configuration of the applications and enhancements and providing support to resolve configuration defects.
• Manage data integrity across systems, provide guidance on reports and dashboards and provide system and application management knowledge.
• Defining and monitoring compliance with code check-in, backup/recovery, versioning processes and supporting integrations between Salesforce and other applications.
• Creating Salesforce training material on Accounts, Contracts, Opportunities, Leads, case management, Activities, Reports and dashboards, and supporting the train the trainer initiative led by the Salesforce Success Manager
• Relevant college or University qualification to minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of 4 years of job-related experience in providing functional expertise covering all requirements during the Salesforce program lifecycles.
• Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data.
• Expert skills in data extraction, transformation and visual analytics.
• Experience in account/portfolio/client management.
• Ability to make commercial decisions that impact positively on both short- and long-term bottom line results, and drive unnecessary costs out of the business.