About the job
The Health Representative – Hybrid position is responsible for maximizing the sales of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory leveraging digital channels as well as F2F, to achieve set target objectives.
His/Her promotional orientation (i.e., Rx sales targets) will be to create a better customer experience.
Tasks are performed under the general direction of the Sales/Category Manager; however, the incumbent is fully responsible for the business and financial results of his or her geographical territory.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (the main results the job holder is accountable for delivering)
- Engage on promotional science-based brand messages where product could support HCP in meeting patient need
- Engagement is also focused on broader range of content (e.g disease state)
- Acts as key POC for seamless (compliant) reactive only connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources
- Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and to new platforms (e.g., Digital Engagement Portal)
- Knowledgeable of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Visits physicians to help them manage their patient’s disease using Pfizer products.
- Distributes knowledge using guidelines through product samples, marketing literature, clinical trials related to his products to help physicians and other healthcare professionals take the best decisions.
- Follows-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists, or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Pfizer products.
- Provides approved information to HCP on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Enlists Pfizer products in the formulary of institutions
- Provides feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access. Also update on changes in the health care system or hospital structure.
- Involved in the pre preparation of the marketing campaign through giving a feedback to the marketing team on what’s the real market, customers’ needs.
- Follows-up on stock, consumption and ordering process specially in government sector and institutions
- Involved in Pfizer community awareness programs.
- Attends seminars and participate in setting up sales demonstration and exhibition.
- Organizes AV activities in his/her area.
- Initiates & Participates in the nomination & selection of the local speakers in his/her territory
- Reports visits and other activities using ECMS.
- Attends regular sales meetings with SM/CM, general meetings, and cycle meetings.
- Prepares short term POA restricted to his/her area and products.
- Presents reports according to SM/CM recommendations and market needs.
- Updates his/her customer list according to the targeting process by understanding customer’s segmentations and customer insights
- Understands customer disease management needs
- Maintains and create new advocates by aligning to customer’s priorities/needs.
- Stands accountable for all customers e-mails, phone calls related to business.
- Executes the activities ( international, regional and local conferences, workshops) done by the marketing, medical department to engage his or her customers
- Prepares Monthly report for sales , activities , market feedback , threats ,opportunities
- Participate in setting the engagement POA and play important role in its execution where applicable.
- Plays an important role in engaging customers via real bold partnership programs.
- Explores more business opportunities and expands the scope of his/her territory reach
- Assist Health Representatives (HRs) to prepare presentations in AV activities. Attend with HRs their AV activities
- Attend special meetings to discuss strategies, problem solving, growth…
- Attend external professional trainings where available to support HRs.
- Act as onboarding buddy or coach/counsel HRs (detailing brochures, problem solving, etc) to enhance sales delivery in assigned territory or related tasks.
- Assigned duties: short term general POA for all the team, gathering feedback from all the team about any emerging issues.
Education And Experience
- B.Sc. Pharmacy/Pharmacy Education Background
- Minimum 4 years of total experience in Sales department plus 2 years’ experience as Professional HealthRepresentative
- Pharmaceutical Sales knowledge and experience is mandatory
- Successful completion of 1 development assignment (documented evidence required) as per approved IDP/Growth plan is required
- Minimum 80% scored in Therapeutic area medical test
- Fluent in English language, Arabic is an advantage