About the job
A Health and Fitness Coach is responsible for assisting and advising on exercise technique, overall health, and diet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As a Health and Fitness Coach, you are responsible for assisting and advising on exercise technique, overall health, and diet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Health and Fitness Coach will also be required to assist with personal training needs. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Encourage members and guests to feel motivated for fitness by building relationships and advising on exercise technique, overall health, and diet
- Conduct inductions with new members and guests
- Advise members on specific training needs and up-sell personal training sessions if required
- Responsible for carrying out extracurricular classes
- Follow emergency action plans and procedures when required
- Ensure all users follow safe gym practices, enforcing safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Health and Fitness Coach serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal training qualification or similar
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Good knowledge of up-to-date approaches to health and fitness
- Passion for fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualified
- Relevant, current, and valid qualifications
- Ability to consistently conduct oneself in a professional and helpful manner
- Ability to encourage and motivate
- Previous experience in a similar role