About the job
Work in the Customer Care function for Vodafone Qatar to really deliver an awesome customer experience. The role is responsible for handling multiple customer care tasks and activities including but not limited to inbound/outbound calls, technical calls, emails, online communication, trouble tickets and customer complaints/escalations. The role is an integral part of the Customer Care team and applies to both business and consumer customer segments.
- Interacts with colleagues in an effective manner. Respects others and works well within the team.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that always offering an awesome customer experience.
Speaks clearly and fluently and writes in a clear and concise manner. Uses appropriate style and language for communication.
- Concerned to provide prompt and efficient service to customers; goes out of the way to ensure that individual customer needs are met.
- Own and manage the customer relationship: resolving queries efficiently and effectively.
- Handle customer care tasks as per defined productivity and Quality targets.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
- Delivering awesome customer experience through meeting targets for CDI (Customer
- Delight Index) and receiving Compliments and appreciation from customers and colleagues
- Be proactive regarding the improvement of processes and procedures.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
Maintains effective work behavior in the face of pressure and setbacks. Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditionsAnalyticalMakes systematic and rational judgments based on the information and relevant assumptions
- Education & experience
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 03 years of previous experience in Call Centre
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Friendly and approachable
- Service Orientated.
- Customer-focused & Strong problem-solving skills.