About the job
Are you experienced in Tram Driving and want to join Siemens Mobility to create a Better Tomorrow with Us?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. The rapid increase in urbanization worldwide is driving demand for more efficient and higher-performing railway connections. Our Turnkey Business Unit offers a holistic concept for developing infrastructure from planning the integrated solution and providing the latest technology and rolling stock as well as arranging the financing right through to maintenance. Turnkey integrates our products with all internal and external systems as well as complete depot solutions.
If you are interested in working as Tram Driver for us in Qatar, we are willing to make that happen.
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Driving Trams in accordance with the company’s rules & procedures and road traffic regulations
- Ensuring the safety of passengers, pedestrians and other road users
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Identifying and reporting incidents and anomalies (rolling stock and equipment) to the Operations Controllers (OMCC)
- Perfect knowledge of QEC PMS Rolling Stock in order to conduct fault finding and rectification in compliance with operations & maintenance procedures
- Reporting to Line Supervisors and Operations Controllers and complying with all operational orders and directives given
- Communicating clearly and effectively with passengers and Operations Controllers
- Assists during T&C activities
- Provides assistance during safety & quality audits.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A good physical condition (Meets requirements of Fitness Class 1)
- 21 years or above
- 1.60m minimum height
- Minimum 10 years of successful school education
- Must have held a valid Qatar road driving license for at least 2 years (car, bus or truck)
- Good understanding of rail public transport operations process and Rules & Procedures
- Good analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with rules & procedures
- Good command of spoken and written English language
- Ability to comply with rules & procedures
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes to operational situations
- Team player attitude
- Results orientated
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Very good Communication skills
- Railway & road environment safety conscious